1. In a comfortable seated position, close your eyes and bring your attention to your breath.
2. Slowly start allowing the breath to become deeper by inhaling into and exhaling out of the lower abdomen.
3. Make a gentle fist releasing the thumb, ring finger and pinky and raise hand up to the nose.
4. Close the right nostril with the thumb and take a long slow inhale through the left nostril.
5. Pinch both nostrils closed with the thumb and ring finger, release the right nostril and exhale.
6. Inhale through the right, pinch both nostrils closed and exhale through the left.
7. Continue this pattern for 5-10 rounds then release the hands back down to your lap and take a few more breaths through both nostrils.
Like this post and give Alicia some love.
To connect more with Alicia -